How to add Canadian holidays to your iphone calender
Below is a simple guide to enable you to easily add the future and past national holiday dates for the Canadian
or almost any other country to your Iphone or Ipad.
Apple provides a useful feature in IOS 4 and greater that allows you to subscribe to any Public Internet Calendar. Apple also makes things easy by proving its own Public Internet Calendars.
Follow the steps below.
- Unlock your Iphone or Ipad.
- Tap the “Settings” Icon.
- Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Scroll down and tap “Add Account”.
- Tap “Other”.
- Tap “Add Subscribed Calendar”.
- Locate the server field input box and enter the URL of you desired calendar
Canadian – ical.mac.com/ical/Canadian32Holidays.ics
- Tap “Next”.
- If you want to you can change the name of the calendar on the next screen under “description”
- When you are happy Tap “save”.
You now have every Canadian Holiday in the Iphone or Ipad Calendar app. They are viewable just like any other appointment.
Follow the link below to find all of Apple’s Public Internet Calendars
You can also use the same method above to import Google Calendars.
Written by Jon Pack+