How to add Japanese holidays to my iphone calender
Below is a simple guide to enable you to easily add the future and past national holiday dates for Japan (Japanese) to your Iphone or Ipad.
Apple provides a useful feature in IOS 4 and greater that allows you to subscribe to any Public Internet Calendar.
They also very kindly provide a number if calenders ready for you to import.
Follow the steps below.
- Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Scroll down and tap “Add Account”.
- Tap “Other”.
- Tap “Add Subscribed Calendar”.
- Locate the server field input box and enter the URL of the calendar
Portugal – webcal://files.apple.com/calendars/Japanese32Holidays.ics
- Tap “Next”.
- If you want to you can change the name of the calendar on the next screen under “description”
- When you are happy Tap “save”.
You now have every Portuguese Holiday in the Iphone or Ipad Calendar app. They are viewable just like any other appointment.
You can also use the same method above to import holidays onto your Ipad, outlook and Google Calendars.
Written by Jon Pack+