Broadcast Music? Get a PRS licence NOW!

If you broadcast music for your staff or clients then you need to get a PRS licence.
If you do or have any of the following then you will a PRS licence.

1. Background music/ TV
2. Discos/DJ presentations
3. Pop quizzes
4. Telephone music on hold
5. Bars, restaurants & cafes
6. Jukeboxes
7. Gym/health club – Dance Teachers; Exercise; Background music gym workout; Background music swimming pools; Leisure & health and fitness clubs; Background music gymnastics clubs
8. One off events
9. Music Videos

Get your licence at from only £44 + vat per year.

If you don’t then you risk getting a large fine and or getting your equipment confiscated.